With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
The position is ACCCOUNT RECEIVABLE SUPERVISOR, You'll responsible to :
- Managing day-to-day operations of AR activities such as : ensure timely collection, follow-up inquiries & resolves it in a timely manner, monitor account status and follow up on delinquent payments, conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
- Improve, implement and maintain policies, procedures and controls.
- Managing and streamlining collection process
- Delivering GMI & Local AR KPI’s target (DSO, Overdue, collection forecast & arrears)
- Managing the monthly AR closing process including calculate provision & reconciliation of AR sub-ledger to GL.
- Ensuring timely and accurate submission of:
a. Collection & provision forecast
b. Aging report
c. DSO by customer analysis
d. Solvency check analysis
e. AR movement analysis
- Work closely with Sales, Supply Chain & other Finance to ensure collection guidelines are adhered to and issues quickly resolved.
- Works with internal departments and customer to regulate and resolve hold/release sales orders in accordance with internal credit policy.
- Manage information requests during year-end audits and respond to requests for information during internal audits.
- Working with the SAP system to gather and support data and information requirements
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from a Reputable University
- 2 years of experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivable
- Good experience of SAP will be an advantage
Skills & Competency
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Good analytical/quantitative skills
- Demonstrate good inter-personnel and communication skills with others at all levels
- Good with detail, keen, able to work under pressure & working in team
- Trustworthy, hardworking, accurate, self motivated and has high integrity
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English and Indonesian
- Able to maintain stable performance under pressure
Please send your resume (maximum 1.5 MB) to email@example.com with email subject: SF - ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE SUPERVISOR,
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed
Accounts Receivable, Manager, ERP, SAP, Supply, Finance, Management, Technology, Operations