Location: Kosice, Slovakia
Contract type: unlimited
Working hours: 24/5 working time
Possible start date: June 11th, July 16th or August 20th 2018
** Suitable for graduates and candidates with limited experience! ***
Our top of the range product called U VERSE has a high volume of customers who are looking for a helping hand to save the day. If you are the type of person who gets satisfaction from solving problems and has passion for excellent customer service, you are the Voice, we’ve been looking for.
Working Hours 24/5 (Morning shift, Afternoon Shift, Evening shift, Night Shift based on the business need)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer in-coming support related phone calls as the first line of contact for the company
- Provide support for U VERSE product
- Maintain positive customer satisfaction and relationship
- Handle inquiries related to service, coverage, features, devices, accessories, repair & troubleshooting, billing, service activations and changes...
Key Competencies and Skills:
Key requirements leading to success:
- Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level
- A logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving
- Ability to work in 24/5 environment (Morning shift, Afternoon Shift, Evening shift, Night Shift based on the business need)
- Basic knowledge of communication technology, e.g. INTERNET, TV, PHONE, ...
- Ability to interact with customers on the phone during problem determination process
- Good organization and attention to detail, flexibility
- Ability to work in multi-cultural global environment
Education and Qualifications:
Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level
About U VERSE:
AT&T offers best-in-class entertainment through its U-verse and DirecTV offerings.
AT&T U-verse is an integrated bundle of services including TV, High Speed Internet and Digital home phone using IP technology.
Salary from 1000 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.