J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
- Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
VP – India Vendor Management Office Lead
Handle India Vendor Management Office for CCB Technology across Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad covering ~3,000+ staff.
Reports to: Technology Finance & Business Management Lead, CCB Finance
As a CCB Tech India Vendor Management Office lead, you will be handling the 700+ vendor partner teams. You will need to find a balance between handling the India Location Strategy and ensuring zero delivery impact.
You would also be program managing India Integrated Delivery initiative to ensure any communication gaps in the deliverables from India locations are closed on priority. This will involve meeting with all stakeholders and ensuring sustainable approach for India Delivery.
You will be working closely with various teams such as Vendor Partners, CIO Office, India CTO’s, Global Sourcing Services team to achieve the above said goals.
You will need to partner closely with the global Vendor Management Team to ensure all stakeholders are aligned to the initiatives discussed at India level.
Education & Experience:
10+ years of working experience, primarily in Vendor Management/ Business Management
Experience working with CXO level team
Experience working in an offshore engagement model, in large, global multi-tiered organizations, preferably in the financial / financial services industry
Engineering degree or MBA preferred
· High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver
· High level of responsibility and ownership
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Good analytical skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
· Ability to properly handle sensitive HR-related data and maintain confidentiality
· Self starter
· Ability to prioritize key tasks effectively and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
· Ability to consistently execute responsibilities independently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and
effectively to multiple stakeholders in various locations globally
· Excellent planning and financial control management
· Excellent knowledge of the Full life cycle of a project
· Attention to detail
· Fosters positive working relationships
· Ability to deliver/extract/report/analyze high quality data in time crunched circumstances
· Good team player with an ability to take judgmental call at times independently
· Excellent Vendor Management and good business analysis skills
· Experience in project management and exposure to software development
· Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills