25 May 2018 - 8 Jun 2018
Job Title: Test Analyst QA
· To contribute to the RFT Technology by being responsible for all aspects of the RFT Testing service delivery for a relevant domain and Technology cluster.
· Responsibilities include: creating automated test using .Net and C# unit test, specflow and visual studio.
· Should be able to plan and implement an Agile-DevOps test framework in-line with Barclays IB Technology standards.
· The candidate will work as part of a local team, regularly liaising with colleagues in other regions for the project.
· Able to work in team environment being part of project automation team to design plan and create test scripts and automation framework.
· To develop and review test code and contribute to creation of testing strategies to validate large-scale software development and deployments.
· Pair/Partner with developers to embed quality into product development by reviewing unit and integration tests.
· Contribute to development of automation strategies and implement the same for right ratio of unit, API and GUI tests.
· Creation/Automation of test data and test harnesses.
· Good understanding of banking domain and Testing principles in various delivery models (Agile - DevOps).
· Collaborate with Bas, Team Leads, Team members to understand the functional scope of project work, questioning decisions and collaborating with end-users to ensure that business needs are met on a timely basis.
· Following good processes and practices, as defined by the team standards; ensuring that documentation is complete, comprehensive and signed off.
· Implement and test technical solutions from specifications to both new and existing systems.
· Involvement in peer reviews with more senior team members in order to provide constructive feedback
o Bachelor degree with software automation experience in a relevant IT industry
o Programming experience on C#. Net and related technologies.
o Experience in agile testing environment.
o Experience in automation testing; experience in TestComplete, Specflow will be an advantage.
o Must be experienced in software development methodology and software maintenance practices in banking and financial sector.
o Must demonstrate effective communication with stakeholders, Senior management, Peers, and subordinates both verbally and in writing.
o Strong teaming, problem solving and communications skills will be required
o Knowledge of testing terminologies, processes and tools
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.