This Corporate Recruiter position will sit in the Global Human Resources organizations within Global Talent Acquisition. It will provide strategic staffing support for Bank of America's Global Human Resources (GHR) organization. The role must be located in New York City with the ability to commute to 50 Rockefeller Plaza.
The Staff Support Talent Acquisition team is a team of recruiters that provide talent acquisition support to multiple control function businesses including Corporate Audit, Finance, Global Marketing & Corporate Affairs, Legal, Global Risk, Compliance and Quantitative Finance and Global Human Resources. This role will support hiring for Global Human Resource positions at all levels across multiple cities within the US, with a heavy focus on hiring GHR talent in New York City.
Position Overview and Description:
- Strong, seasoned recruiter to provide full life cycle recruiting
- Partner with senior leaders within the GHR organization and multiple business partners in HR, Leadership Development, Compensation and finance to create and implement a talent acquisition strategy for identifying internal and external talent
- Heavy focus on mid-level hiring across multiple cities within the US with a primary focus on NYC
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage client and candidate relationships at the professional level
- Provide consultative search recruiting services; including research, market intelligence, sourcing, advising clients; managing the overall end to end process
- Assessing candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Continuous networking and pipelining to identify a broad and diverse external talent slate using a variety of channels
- Extensive executive client interaction
- Development and execution of staffing and diversity hiring plans
- Ability to understand the Global Banking and Markets business to effectively identify and recruit HR talent with industry expertise in these areas
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 5++ years of professional level recruiting experience, managing endend to end recruiting processes at complex organizations.
- Experience developing and executing candidate sourcing strategies, cold calling, candidate assessment through in-depth phone screens/interviews, consulting senior leaders on talent acquisition strategy and candidate management/offer negotiations.
- Experience in Financial Services is required, preferably specific recruiting for Global Banking and Markets industry
- Ability to work across large complex matrixed organization to achieve results
- Must have client management experience, with the ability to influence executives and provide consultative services
- Must have an ability and desire to stay abreast of market conditions
- Use innovative techniques to meet the staffing needs of the business
- Excellent candidate management capabilities including manage salary negotiations from pre-qualifying to "close"
- Proven track record of directly sourcing talent with specific subject matter expertise in competitive markets
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to rapid change
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree Required