Kyivstar, part of VEON Group, extends the commercial analysis team developing a commercial HUB to provide services for 6 Europe, Caucasus & Asian markets.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 235 million customers. We’re building a world-class product-first organization and assembling the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
· Higher University degree (Economics/Finance, Math, Cybernetics)
· Experience in Finance/Commercial Finance/Analytics (Telco, IT, Banking System, international FMCG) (minimum 1 year)
· PC literate: advanced MS Excel, SQL basic knowledge (not obligatory, would be an advantage)
· Good communication skills and ability to translate complex raw data into simple key messages
· Strong analytical & modelling skills
· Upper-intermediate level of English
· Thinks critically, challenges and validates incoming information
· Able to review and analyze complex projections under tight deadlines
· Open minded & good team player
· Conducting commercial analytics across 6 CIS telecom markets, delivering insights on products and projects for decision making
· Proactive seeking opportunities the Company can use to enhance its competitive positions (in commercial area)
· Developing business cases for commercial initiatives introduction (Mobile Finance, B2C & B2B New Tariffs and Pricing, IoT, Digital, Retail strategy etc.), identify key risks and issues of ongoing marketing activities.
· Building an effective dialogue and cross-functional cooperation (within Commercial team and with Technical & Financial departments) in business decisions making processes
· Emphasize improvement points and give recommendations for top-management & process owners
Benefits of working in Kyivstar:
· Career opportunities within international company - leader on its market
· Work in a smart and motivated young team, Interesting and challenging tasks
· Competitive salary & benefits package