IDX - PTNutricia Indonesia Sejahtera,a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Customer Service Manager (Supply Chain) Indonesia (ID) Jakarta
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
- Ensuring primary sales target. This includes managing distributor’s Purchase Order (PO), ensuring PO delivery to distributors, and distributors’ stock balance of Danone products as agreed.
- Ensuring secondary sales target. This includes ensuring PO delivery from distributor to outlet, pipe lining of new products and managing stock balance of our products.
- Maintain relations, support and manage distributors’ operation and performance to ensure achievement of sales target and fulfillment of distributor’s performance.
- Aligning with Supply Planning team to ensure the availability of product delivery.
- Managing Customer Service Level report and Stock Week Recovery Report.
- Bachelor degree from Business Management/Industrial Technology.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experiences.
- Strong operational experience in a dynamic multinational organization.
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to problem solve and make quick decisions.
- Capable of working effectively in cross functional environment.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?
Service Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Supply, Customer Service, Operations