Johnson Controls (JCI) is a worldwide leader in Building Management, electronic Fire and Security Products and Services. Within JCI, we design, manufacture, and distribute thousands of products ranging from intrusion security to access control and video solutions through our Global Products Business. Security Products (SP) is responsible for Video, Access Control, Intrusion, and Asset Tracking Products under Johnson Controls.
The purpose of this position is to drive internal Johnson Controls business and support. Your responsibility will include pursing large integrated Building Management solutions featuring access control, video surveillance and intrusion systems, end user presentations, product demonstrations, educating and training designer, technicians and sales reps for SP Brands
JCI Regional New Business Manager for the entire Latin America Region including Mexico, Central and Northern Latin America, South Latin America and Brazil. Will work with design and application engineering resources from across the JCI Building Solutions Integrator group to conceive and drive major business opportunities based on Security Products brands along with other JCI product solutions such as building management, HVAC, and Fire. Travel expected to be 50%. Position requires sales presentations, public speaking, networking infrastructure skill set, customer demonstrations, technical training skills with expectations to support architects, engineers, designers, application engineers, customer sales personnel as well as technicians. Required to produce TSP product quotes, perform sales and activity updates in CRM/Salesforce, weekly sales reporting and forecasting. Public Speaking, presentation and product demonstration skills are a must along with customer relationship building and understanding of Integrated System Topology. Project Management/Project Engineering/Previous territory management a plus.
· Ability to travel up to 50%
· University Degree
· Customer Presentation Skills mandatory
· Work with Architects, Engineers, and Design firms on project development.
· Network Infrastructure Skill Set
· Team Leadership Skills
· Drive Relationships at every level of the organization
· CRM/Salesforce.com Experience is Desired
· Minimum 7 years Electronic Security Industry Background
Success delivering on a quota.
· Fluent in English and Spanish is a must. Portuguese is a want
· Integrated System Design, specifications, bid creation and follow-up, and engineering skills
· Certifications for electronic security products including access control, video systems, intrusion, home automation or building management.
· Technical and sales training
· Presentation and report generation and written & verbal communication skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Networking Infrastructure knowledge needed
· Ability to manage relationships and projects