Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable IT solutions to an enthusiastic and driven business? Do you enjoy working in a global group of likeminded IT individuals? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyse business requirements, develop Java based applications, test and implement solutions as defined by the software development life cycle (SDLC)
– ensure the solutions we build are feature rich and maintainable in a resilient and supportable manor.
– work on resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems in short notice.
– collaborate with local and remote IT teams
Country / State
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Financing Services Risk and Margin IT team in Poland, part of a global group also based in UK and the US. We build and maintain large scale systems for margining clients across a broad range of asset classes and assessing client counterparty risk with complex market stress models.
Your experience and skills
– solid software development skills in Java (inc Spring, Hibernate) and Oracle
– experence with distributed computing patterns and n tier applications
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a keen interest in financial markets and a constant desire to add value to our company.
– willing to learn technologies and adapt to the organisation
– able to improve older solutions, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
– imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test- and behavior-driven development
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– a good communicator.
– willing to take the lead in high pressure situations of delivery and production incident.
– capable of designing software to meet functional and non functional needs.
– helpful and collaborative.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?