Risk Manager, East Europe-01P56
Main purpose: Ultimate responsibility for overall Region Risk Management Strategy and activities covering credit, commodity, collections, entity cash flow movements.
- Review and implement the cash and risk management strategy through:
- Analyze the risk and define the appetite
- Identify cash and risk mitigation tools
- Close connection with external stakeholders like banks, agencies, IFC etc.
- Improve cash flow and foreign currency exposure forecasting process across RUC Region including Ukraine plant.
- Link with Treasury, FPA, and Controllership to drive better cash repatriation, entity financing decisions
- Responsible for all compliance with credit policy and procedures in responsibility area.
- Forecast, review, analyze customer collections and monitor receivables on a customer basis
- Review the risk and approve CLs per customer up to proper DOA
- Support business to through implementation of tools such as customer financing, grain trading, hedging, credit insurance, guarantees and cash collection instruments
- Communication to the stakeholders of new tools and programs
- Implement grain trading strategy
- Lead barter committee meetings and Ukraine financial risk reviews.
- Team management
Analytics and rationale thinking
Project and Process Management (ability to monitor different projects within risk dashboard)
Ability to build financial models for cash flow forecasting, funding needs etc
Knowledge about risk mitigation tools
Ability to be the link b/w different departments such as treasury, FPA, accounting
Microsoft Office skills / familiarity with some SAP transactions
Building/leverage networks with external parties.
Primary LocationEurope Middle-East-Ukraine-Kiev-Ukraine
Organization EME RC Finance_51179564