We are currently looking for a full time Brand Manager (Girls portfolio) for a maternity leave replacement, for approximately 21 months. We are looking to fill the role by the beginning of August.
The Brand Manager will support all marketing activities including product launches, brand analysis, market research, advertising, POP materials and coordinate all channel specific marketing initiatives for assigned brands.
• The Brand Manager leads the strategic development and execution of marketing plans for the assigned brand category to deliver short and long-term revenue and profit targets in line with Hasbro objectives.
• Performs in-depth analysis of the marketplace, consumer research, competitive trends and development of objectives and strategies for all key functional areas of the business including product, pricing, availability, media copy and tactical promotions.
• Leads the evaluation and analysis of the performance of the executed strategic programs and advertising campaigns to ascertain their effectiveness in meeting brand objectives.
• Prepares and compiles standard marketing packages, product information, advertising templates, reports, fact sheets, presentations, promotional and financial documents, and business line reviews;
• Tracks POS, inventory and forecast levels;
• Responsible for direction to Translation and Adaptation Services on packaging requirements;
• Leads brand in-store and e-comm initiatives, including pallets, feature shops and other out of aisle programs, liaising with customer strategic marketing to ensure requirements are met in a timely basis;
• Liaises with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure relevant and accurate information is represented on the Hasbro web pages, pertaining to brands.
• Supports our sales team with presentation, forecast planning and modular set-ups;
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelors of Arts, concentration in Marketing, Business or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in an international consumer packaged goods company and can effectively operate within a highly competitive, fast-paced consumer focused business
• Experience in managing portfolio of brands through various life stages including sustained periods of significant growth
• Experience in leading significant projects requiring cross-functional integration of marketing, sales, R&D, logistics, manufacturing and finance
• Experience in supporting the creation and implementation of strong strategic and operational plans in support of brand initiatives or brand extensions
• Adept at working closely with various departments and understands commercial/consumer opportunities to drive profitable revenues and enhance shareholder