General AtomicsJob Title:
Talent Acquisition Program ManagerJob Category:
General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the world’s leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft, airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic, wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Program Manager to join the TA Programs Team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing several enterprise-wide TA Programs as well as implementing new recruiting systems and technology as a TA Project Leader.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for leading multiple enterprise-wide TA Programs and related Systems including Employee Referral, Pre-employment Assessment and Screening, and Recruitment Marketing/Employment Brand integration and activation within all TA Programs.
- TA Project Leader for future recruiting system implementations identified on the HR Technology Roadmap.
- Create SOP’s, Work Instructions, and related process documentation for all TA Programs and Systems you are responsible for. Contribute to the development and design of new policies, and provide ongoing enhancements to existing policies, to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Deliver Program and process training across the TA Organization and actively participate in TA Project Improvement Workgroups to incorporate enhancements that improve service deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, including IT, Talent Acquisition, HRIS, and Contracts & Purchasing, to implement system enhancements, optimize functionality, and ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources, Organizational Development or a related discipline and six or more years of progressive professional experience in a Human Resources department. May substitute a certificate in human resources from a recognized organization and/or equivalent experience in lieu of education.Must be customer focused and possess the ability to identify issues and develop solutions to a variety of problems of diverse scope and complexity.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings to a variety of audiences including senior management and senior external parties.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence and guide all levels of employees, including senior managers and senior external parties.
- Talent Acquisition project or program management experience, including system implementations, user support, and supplier management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities in support of business objectives.
- A solid understanding of talent acquisition systems and processes, procedure development, and process improvement.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential, as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
- SuccessFactors and/or IBM Kenexa BrassRing experience preferred.
Travel Percentage Required :
0% - 25%