Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 8171
Job Location: Poland - Poznan
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, and energetic individual with excellent programming and communication skills to join our team as Software Development Engineer. You will be working in an international team with fellow software development engineers, as well as quality assurance, customer support, and product marketing engineers, together creating the next generation of one of our principal products. You will have the opportunity to lead projects that add significant new functionality and value to the product, and further improve your personal and professional skills through continued training.
• Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
• C++ development experience
• Working knowledge of multi-threaded application development and parallel computing
• Working knowledge of Linux and one or more scripting languages such as TCL or Python
• At least 1 year of software development experience in a commercial environment
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong analysis, design and problem solving skills, along with object-oriented programming experience, especially for solving problems using multi-threading and parallel computing techniques
• Submit your resume written in English
• 3+ years of development experience as part of a large software project
• Knowledge of digital semiconductor design, manufacturing, HDL, or testing
If you are a returning user to our careers website, enter your login information and click 'Add to My Jobs'. If not, please click 'Apply for this Position' to start a new application.