Trimble is recruiting for a DevOps-Microservices Technical Lead to fill an opportunity in Pune, India.
- Good experience working with micro-services delivery team. Ability to contribute to architecture discussions around technology controls and their implementation in a DevOps/Cloud environment.
- Hands on experience with micro-services infrastructure - Containerization, Orchestration, service discovery, API gateways with CQRS architecture using Docker, Kubernetes, Kenisis/Kafka
- Expert in implementing and using AWS cloud services
- Strong experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
- Mastering scripting languages and configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet
- Experience working with PAAS platforms like Heroku, Cloudfoundry
- Providing tooling for developers
- Experience running databases at scale
- Build pipelines for automating deployments, monitoring, management and incident response.
- Experience in implementing Centralized log management tools like Sumologic, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
- Experience in Application and Infra monitoring tools like DataDog
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Read Full Description