Demand and Supply Analyst
Req #: 1806009
Job Category: Customer Service & Logistics
The key task of the position is to ensure appropriate customer service level and efficient stock freshness for Chocolate Category. The role covers responsibility of actual & forecasted data analyses, control on planned supply and stock projection in order to identify risks and opportunities and start pro-actively acting to mitigate the risks. It assumes cooperative and collaborative work with Demand planning, Customer service, HUB planning and other stakeholders.
In the scope of the responsibilities are also overall understanding of IBP process with focus to the latest official plan and deep knowledge of planning systems and reports (APO, BI, local tools and reporting).
- Understand overall IBP process, main stages and key meetings. Understand latest official Demand plan (ADR) and potential risks and opportunities. Provide impact to ASR and support decision execution.
- Analyse actual shipments and demand changes vs last up-date on weekly bases. Understand the reasons behind the result and changes collaborating with Demand planners.
- Monitor supply and stock projection, analyse changes vs last up-date. Understand the reasons behind the plan contacting to HUB planners. Cooperate with HUB planners to come up to sufficient plan
- Evaluate risks and opportunities caused by supply. Highlight them and communicate to appropriate functions. Support communications with proper analyses, visualization and transparency. Propose and drive actions to mitigate the risks and ensure service
- Focus to portfolio changes (listing, de-listing, re-listing). Monitor stock and demand, highlight and communicate risks, propose actions to mitigate them
- Control stock and customer shipments & orders on daily bases. Propose and drive actions in case of risk for service
- Analyse service level result and comment it collaborating with Demand planner
- Monitor write off risk. Do root cause analyses with collaboration of Demand planner. Communicate the risks. Propose and drive actions to mitigate the risks
- Contact HUB to agree fresh production if available stock is not acceptable in terms of shelf life
- Maintain and ensure proper system set up
- Find and propose backup solution if standard reports and tools don’t work
- University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in inventory management, replenishment
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment
- Experience in leading key project development and execution
- Extensive knowledge of inventory management techniques, capacity management practices
- Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing capabilities and processes, production scheduling constraints
- Knowledge / understanding of Customer Service & Logistics processes and related strategies
- Understanding and knowledge of SAP ERP and planning systems (SCORe/APO)
- Understanding of cost drivers along total Supply Chain
- Knowledge /understanding of linkages and functional interdependencies within the organization
- Ability to make good decisions based on analysis, facts, wisdom and experience even under the time pressure
- Team Player
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills;
- Problem solving skills