The Fares Specialist role will focus around supporting the MNL Traveler Services - MSC Team through knowledge transfer of market specific fares related to airline reservations and ticket reissuances. This role entails coordination with the different regional training departments to learn the country specific fares, and provide real time quality checks on reissued and revalidated tickets.
** The position is dedicated to the MSC Program and will report directly to the TS Operations Manager
Coordinate with the different regional training departments within CWT to learn the country specific fares relevant to CWT MNL clients.
Collaborate and support the MNL Quality & Training department and support groups by conducting market specific fares training whenever needed
Random QC and validation of fares used in exchanges and/or straight purchases
ADHOC reporting as required by the Program and its Client
Conduct Monthly Knowledge assessment and reinforce the results with appropriate coaching and training
Assist a specific Program with any Fares related queries, investigation of Fare related concerns to reduce any ADM penalties or Write off impact
Responsible in maintaining any fares related manuals and references that will serve as a knowledge document for the Team
Act as a Floor support and Subject Matter expert for any Fares related concern following the client/program policies
Liaise with Internal and External Team and communicate any Fares related concerns in a timely manner
- 3 years Solid Fares experience
- PC and GDS (preferably Galileo) literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate positively on all levels (Including Client related meetings)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good business acumen
- Be flexible, motivated & a team player
- Have experience with back office functions
- Previous reservations experience is an advantage
- Ability to deal with external partners such as Airlines, GDS providers, etc.
May 22, 2018