Req ID: 39121
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
- Create appropriate test scenarios based on software specification
- Designs, creates, executes and maintains automated and manual tests
- Documents detailed steps to reproduce defects
- Consults with development engineers and business analysts to resolve problems
- Attends status meetings and provides oral and written reports regarding work progress
- May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology
- Provides estimates of time and effort
- Creates appropriate test data, and builds and maintains automated test suites
- Monitors test execution, collects metrics, identifies coverage gaps and applies needed corrections
- Maintain and Administer Test Tools (HP UFT, HP ALM, Rally)
Required experience / aptitude to learn and skills:
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in test automation tools (e.g. HP UFT, Selenium)
- The testing analyst must have broad knowledge in performance testing methodology & tools, with an understanding of enterprise application architecture and technology. This position requires a person who demonstrates the ability to analyze data for bottlenecks, and develop succinct test scenarios across multiple hardware and software tiers to ensure the service is fast and secure.
- Have a deep understanding of the elements that comprise the performance test life cycle.
- Fundamental understanding of performance testing methodologies, processes and general procedures for conducting a successful test
- Broad experience with multiple middleware and data store technologies
- Broad experience working with message queues, databases, (relational & non-relational), caching technologies and stream processing
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux operating system, especially process and system monitoring and performance analysis and capacity planning
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies, Code Quality, Continuous Integration and delivery.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree or Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
Preferred experience and skills:
- Experience in testing with Agile/Iterative Development
- Experience in working with global, distributed teams
- Experience in backend system testing
- Experience with cloud-based performance testing on AWS
- Experience in API testing, XML, Web Services, REST API.
- Experience in using Quality Center (ALM)
- Experience with SAP Systems
- Experience with Salesforce systems
- Responsibility: Attention to details, dedication to meet customers’ expectations
- Initiative: Quick learning and problem solving, initiative in handling issues that arise during testing
- Effective Communication: Good English communication skills, written and verbal
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Employee Relations Department at email@example.com
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Developer, ERP, Computer Science, Testing, Cloud, Technology