AbbVie Operations Business Insights (OBI) team is working on to transform AbbVie Operations into an agile data driven enterprise. This is a great opportunity to be a part of this team and drive mid to large-scale analytical initiatives designed to improve business efficiency & decision making. The analytics lead will have a broad understanding of manufacturing/ operations information needs, and will have oversight of reporting/ analytics efforts across disciplines and subject areas for the team, for ongoing & future projects. Additionally this individual will be responsible for defining reporting/ analytical strategy for the manufacturing / operations division of Abbvie.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop business and operations data requirements necessary to support manufacturing/ operations strategic objectives
- Lead a team of developers/ analysts focused on reporting and analytics services
- Drive visibility to critical business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to provide insights to support growth
- Develop manufacturing/ operations BI strategy/ approach to support rapid fire business intelligence application need & in-memory analytics to speed up data delivery for business decision making and provide flexibility & agility to business users.
- Experience with Hadoop, R, SAS, QlikSense, Cloudera toolsets.
- Experience with development of a mobility strategy for dashboard deployments to mobile (iPad, iPhone, Android) devices.
- The ideal candidate will be a proponent for innovation, best practices, sound design with data & information optimization in mind, strong development habits, and efficient team/project structures.
- • 2+ combined years in BI/ DW and Analytics; experience will include one or more; Solution Architect; Project Manager, Data Architect. Analytics/Reporting Architect and/or Data Governance Lead
- • Proven track record in multi-team (technical/operations/business /systems /business) project delivery
- • Experience with offshore/ onshore/ near shore resources
- • Pharmaceutical industry experience preferably manufacturing, supply chain & quality domain
- • Experience with one or more of the reporting tools; Cognos, Discoverant, Tableau, QlikSense
- • Solid understanding on impacting, emerging and vendor trends in the BI/DW/Analytics space
- • Education minimum, Bachelors Degree required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled