Looking to make a difference and collaborate in a Center of Excellence (CoE) focused on Salesforce Customer Relationship Management. Boston Scientific is seeking an experienced & hands on Middleware Tech Lead/Senior Software developer to lead the design, build and own Salesforce integrations for the CoE.
This individual will be part of the Global Information Technology (IT) Department working with our internal and external partners to design and optimize the management, architecture and performance of the Salesforce platform at Boston Scientific to meet the needs of our global sales, service and marketing organizations.
- Analyze and develop technology solutions based on customer requirements.
- Build and implement middleware solutions utilizing Mulesoft, EAI and ETL.
- Work with Developers and Architects in developing middleware configurations based on requirements.
- Identify and apply innovative technologies to update existing middleware.
- Create and maintain documentation for middleware installations, changes and upgrades.
- Train Junior Engineers on middleware updates and new installations.
- Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades.
- Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
- Develop and implement strategies for migration, consolidation and upgrade of middleware components.
- Evaluate system architecture and make recommendations as required.
- Understand the underlying Salesforce architecture and interfacing systems including :
- SAP ECC 6.0
- SAP CRM on-premise 7.0
- SAP Business Objects
- Cloud integration tools
- UI mashups
- Single sign-on
- Secure web services
- EAI (Websphere)/ETL (Informatica)
- Conceptualize, present, and execute ideas with particular emphasis on serving as a technical lead on development projects with on-shore and off-shore components, or a team lead or architect across multiple software development projects or workstreams
- Develop and implement standard processes for installation, maintenance and enhancement of middleware applications.
- Prior experience working with MuleSoft and/or Salesforce. Minimum 2 years.
- Experience working on Informatica and/or WebSphere platforms.
4-year degree in computer science, MIS, or related technical equivalent