Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
What You Will Love About This Job:
As a member of the global search team, the SEO eBusiness Technologist is a Search Engine Optimization subject matter expert, responsible for guiding the work of cross-functional teams to deliver Dell.com ranking and traffic in Google and other natural search engines:
- Work closely with both marketing and development teams to optimize natural search on-line strategy and product content for the Infrastructure Services Group (ISG), which includes servers, storage, networking products and for Support & Deployment Services. Primary market focus is US and Canada to improve natural search traffic, ranking and revenue, delivering clear results.
- In addition, lead SEO cross-functional projects, collaborating with SEO colleagues in other regions, global marketing team, analytics team, engineering, global content teams, and web operations to scale your SEO efforts globally.
- Provide regular data-driven updates to stakeholders and senior management.
- Understand and incorporate data and analysis to identify SEO opportunities, develop recommendations and a business case for implementation.
- Carry out SEO functions, including keyword research, site audits, information architecture planning, domain valuation.
- Maintain deep understanding of search industry, competitor activities, new online strategies and search tools.
Bachelors degree with 8 years related experience (or Masters degree and 6+ years related experience); experience to include:
- Online technical knowledge. Experience articulating the impact that Site Structure, UX, Content, Navigation, Web Architecture, Branding, & Site Performance have on SEO.
- Advanced SEO optimization and paid search skills beneficial. Have a proven track-record of increasing traffic and ranking within major search engines
- Expert analytical capabilities and experience with SEO ranking tools
- Project management expertise. Ability to drive cross-functional project execution with high quality, focus on prioritization, timeliness and SLA adherence.
- Digital online experience working with analytics, web development and marketing teams on complex projects
- Ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders. Large corporate stakeholder experience preferred
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.