As a Usability Tester you will be responsible for the exploration and understanding of all possible user journeys and interaction with the DraftKings product offering. You will be responsible for identifying pain points within the user experience and you will act as the voice of the customer while working with the product, engineering, and user experience teams to ensure a consistent end to end user experience.
- Explore and verify site appearance, functionality and performance across all of our products.
- Understand, document and influence user’s journey throughout the DraftKings network.
- Execute test cases while recording, monitoring and chasing defects providing screenshots and steps to reproduce.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product and Design to develop test plans and test cases to ensure the quality of new and existing products.
- Maintain a strong vision for potential site and product improvements.
- Identify potential edge cases to ensure a consistent language, taxonomy and design implementation.
- Will to explore and learn techniques in software testing to help drive process and operational improvements.
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication required
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems or related
- Strong desire to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Detail oriented and fast-pace learning acceleration
- Experience in information design and user scenarios is a plus
Read Full Description