For our Timisoara site we are hiring Test Engineer for Automotive area who will be in charge to coordinate the technical activities for testing and inspection processes.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Initiate and implement actions for continuous monitoring and improvement of testing processes, minimize test equipment downtime in accordance with customer requirements, technical specifications of equipment and internal procedures;
- Prepare maintenance instructions for equipment test and check its correct functionality in accordance with customer requirements, internal procedures and the manufacturer’s instructions;
- Keep test programs updated, initiate actions to meet the test requirements and specifications from customers, ensuring backup; Provide testing and inspection activities, reports to CFT and customers; you manage inventory of spare parts and take action to reduce spare parts costs;
- Track efficiency of testing and monitoring indicators in the responsibility areas; you participate in analysis, interact with other engineering groups and customer for solving technical problems;
Here is some of what you'll need…
- You should have University degree in / Electronics/ Telecommunication/ IT Programming
- Working experience with ICT/AOI/Functional test equipment’s is an advantage;
- Electronics hardware knowledge;
- Basic working experience in technical areas – programming, networking, Windows or Linux system operation;
- Programming languages knowledge - basic level; capacity to develop or modify simple programs;
- Advanced English language knowledge and very good MS Office skills;
- You should be a team player with very good collaboration and communication abilities, well organized, able to prioritize.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Dynamic work environment in a great team;
- Competitive salary package;
- International career opportunities;
- 25 vacation days per year;
- Meal and gift tickets;
- Vacation bonus;
- Health insurance including dentist services or private pension.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.