The Talent Acquisition (TA) Lead will a talent advisor to partner business and HR leaders. He/she oversees Thailand strategic recruitment and talent acquisition practices and implement best in class talent acquisition approach to support business objectives. The incumbent will lead the local TA Team to leverage on direct sourcing to attract top talent for CBRE, Thailand.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment including developing search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring.
- Provide guidance to the Thailand Talent Acquisition team covering diverse business lines
- Consult with hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on best practices and sourcing trends.
- Proactively direct source for talent through social media, employee referrals, competitive intelligence/research, sourcing tools and other innovative channels
- Use proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry related associations, in order to build ongoing passive candidate networks.
- Build relationships and communicates consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed.
- Create a positive candidate experience (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process.
- Actively partner and manage external vendor to manage volume hire.
- Ensures full HRIS compliance - assist Hiring Managers with recruitment system queries
- Develop and execute a structured and effective campus / internship recruitment strategy for the Thailand.
- Bachelor’s degree with extensive experience as a Recruiter in an in-house or Agency (Real estate or property recruitment is highly regarded).
- 3-5 year-proactive recruiting and sourcing experience is essential
- Strong communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Ability to build strong relationships and manage senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience managing graduate through to senior appointments (volume to niche hire)
- Familiar with Recruitment Management System such as Avature, Taleo or Kenexa
- Ability to work in a demanding, dynamic working environment with a strong service excellence culture.
Location: Bangkok , Thailand