Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The IT MA&D Integration Manager will lead program management efforts for all IT activities related to company acquisitions, divestitures, and other similar strategic initiatives in partnership with corporate development, marketing, sales, order fulfillment, and the acquiring business group/division.
This role is also the steward for project/program processes and standards within IT; responsible for fostering and evangelizing the use of PM standards across IT. The IT MA&D Manager is deeply involved in improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of project delivery capability.
Geographic location: Santa Clara (preferred), Colorado Springs, Little Falls
* Participate due diligence for M&A activities to understand strategic objectives, help assess the target company, and develop IT integration plans, risks, and budgets.
* Lead a team of project and program managers in the delivery of all phases of the IT engagement for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures from due diligence and day-one through post-close integration. Ensure consistency and best practices are applied to each integration.
* Develop and strengthen relationships across Agilent functions; partner with corporate development, sponsoring business units, and other functions to ensure integrations are planned and executed effectively.
* Develop and maintain PM processes and standards for IT projects; establish a central repository for tools, templates, and historical data.
* Establish a program for monitoring the quality of IT project delivery and reporting on compliance to adopted policies, processes, and procedures.
* Maintain a strong external perspective about how other leading-edge companies are solving similar problems and challenges.
* Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement; contribute to the development of others and improve the overall organizational capability.
* MBA or equivalent combination of Bachelor's Degree and relevant experience.
* Experienced manger with strong ability to influence, comfortable leading globally distributed teams in a matrix environment with the ability to set clear organizational and staff priorities.
* Demonstrated robust understanding of M&A integration best practices.
* Proven knowledge and experience in project management processes, procedures and methodologies with direct experience managing large, complex IT programs.
* Solid technical background in ERP and IT applications; solid foundation in IT infrastructure.
* Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills; ability to translate complex and sometimes conflicting business goals and objectives into actionable plans, demonstrating good judgment and financial acumen.
* PMP certification, experience with ITIL and/or COBIT is a strong plus
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the 'EEO is the Law' poster available here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Yes, 10% of the Time
Colorado Springs, CO, United States - Bldg B, Wilmington, DE, United States