The role is part of the Product Management & Application Engineering team for at Tesla. This person should have a customer focused mindset and work cross functionally with various teams, from deployment to engineering. They must thoroughly understand the needs of the market to help develop offerings & solutions that scale. Members of our team display a rock-solid work ethic, team-oriented personality and original thinking.
- Identify areas of improvement for Accounts Receivable, deferred revenue, billing, customer payments & collections.
- Work with business stakeholders on establishing requirements and designing processes .
- Drive pilot launch of new offerings by building cross functional partnerships across the organization.
- Establish a roadmap that support s the launch of new features and functionality .
- Drive development of technical product by working with engineers, business analysts and QA .
- Lead decision around implementation of these applications
· Represent the voice of the customer across the organization for customer facing applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an engineering or finance/accounting discipline
- Minimum 5-8 years’ work experience, working with Dynamics AX 2012 finance modules
- Some experience with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations preferred
- Must have evidence of Product Management experience in previous roles
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Prior experience in making business cases for technical products & offerings
- Some business experience interfacing with customer facing teams
- Solid written & verbal communication skills and experience driving cross functional teams