Job Summary: The Disney Store retail chain, which debuted in 1987, is owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, and Japan. Disney Store is an affiliate of Disney Consumer Products, the business segment that extends the Disney brand to merchandise. Disney Store carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney's key entertainment initiatives and characters. Disney Store opened its first store in Glendale, California and, in doing so, originated the themed retail business model. There are currently more than 200 Disney Store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney Store locations in Japan; and more than 100 Disney Store locations in Europe. In addition there are 2 online stores; disneystore.com and disneystore.co.uk. Each Disney Store location offers a magical shopping experience that can only be delivered by Disney (NYSE: DIS), one of the world's largest and most successful entertainment companies.
Responsibilities:The Multi-Store General Manager acts as a brand ambassador by consistently creating a Store environment that is engaging, entertaining, innovative and magical. The Multi-Store General Manager oversees a Home Store plus one (1) to three(3) additional Stores. This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”, through inspiring communication, integrity and passion for the Brand.
- Coaches the Leadership Teams to perform the Leader on Duty role in a way that inspires the Cast to share knowledge, enthusiasm and passion for the Disney brand with Guests.
- Prioritizes allocation of time to influence the delivery of the Disney experience for all Guests.
- Empowers Store team to deliver a uniquely Disney and entertaining Omni-channel Guest Experience.
- Develops excellence in Store standards that uphold the Guests’ expectations in storytelling and visual standards.
- Collaborates with District Manager and key partners to optimize innovative, high-quality product accessibility that meets the Guests’ needs
- Networks in the market and partners in the selection of Store Leadership Teams.
- Develops Store Leadership Teams through teaching, coaching and providing challenging assignments for growth.
- Develops positive, trusting and collaborative working relationships within the Store, District, Region and Home Base.
- Leverages the strengths of our talent across multiple locations to achieve organizational objectives.
- Collaborates and shares best practices and feedback with peers.
- Inspires teams through effective communication and reward & recognition to achieve desired results.
- Guides and controls expenses (payroll, shrink, supplies, etc.) to positively impact Stores’ profitability through operational excellence.
- Optimizes sales opportunities in all Stores through strategic thinking, planning and exceptional Guest experiences.
- Ensures adherence to all Company policies and procedures to protect Company assets, and to comply with federal, state/provincial and local laws
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, especially when communicating from a distance
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team that drives results
- Proven ability to manage multiple business priorities
- Successful talent recruitment, selection, development and promotion
- Proven ability to create a open and positive work environment
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 40 lbs. and climbing a ladder
- Must maintain a professional appearance and adhere to Disney Store grooming guidelines
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in the English language
- Occasional overnight travel night may require
- Three to five years as successful multi-unit manager in a specialty retail environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- College Degree or equivalent
Additional Information:This position is with Disney Stores USA, LLC.
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store USA, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
Disney Store USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.