Research, evaluate, and recommend investments in technology, equipment, systems, or other assets that will enhance the laboratory's performance.
Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of professional and para-professional staff to ensure that laboratory procedures are conducted accurately, on time, within established budgets, and according to established scientific standards.
Main responsibilities :
- Manage Laboratory and ensure the measurement method/ result correct and accuracy.
- Supervise team members, assign tasks; train and coach test technicians, and handle difficult experiments, such as 3D measure equipments, CMM machine, salt fog chamber, tempreture chamber, goniophotometer, vibration machine, dust chamber, etc
- For all new products validate the internal specifications and associated test plan According DVP&R.
- Monitoring and perform the measurement equipment calibration/ and validation of the MSA.
- Lab documentation management, test equipments usage, test method and work instruction according ISO/IEC quality system .
- Test result study, failure analysis and release test report.
- Support project team in problem solving about testing.