Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company whose mission is to optimize and simplify complex processes to create a seamless society.
We are looking for severalSenior Software Developers (backend) to join our freshly formed team. Nortal has a been digitalizing and transforming the public sector, healthcare and business organizations for decades. Now you will have a chance to craft a brighter future for people in Finland by shaping the way healthcare works. We are building a team with product development mindset. The team functions as a little ecosystem built to be autonomous - making their own decisions about technological choices and development process. If you have already mastered .NET or Java, and are interested to learn Angular or React, this project is the right next challenge for you.
We offer you:
• Challenging and rewarding work as a valued member of an experienced development team
• You can be part of transforming and challenging the Finnish SOTE field and the way Finland’s healthcare works
• Possibility to work with proven products and large-scale business-critical solutions
• Solid future-proof tech stack: .NET Core, Java, Angular, React, Azure and AWS PaaS
• Agile project organization following DevOps practices
• Ability to grow in a multinational, multi-team environment
• Possibility to work both on-site and remote
• Office location in the very center of Helsinki
• A career path based on constant improvement, daily learning, trainings and developing your skills and experiences in various locations.
• An opportunity to grow and learn in Nortal’s developer community with +200 global advocates.
• We strive to retain a cozy atmosphere, even though we are a multinational company with offices around the globe.
We are looking for:
• Open-minded independent thinker & independent worker with good teamwork skills
• Experience of either .NET or Java –based back-end development
• Experience of building modern API-driven solutions (REST, OpenAPI/Swagger, OAuth)
• Experience of implementing business-critical integration solutions
• Understanding how your work provides value to end-customers
• Experience of working with relational databases
• Fluent in Finnish and English
Our references from successful public projects:
• Implementing the first national electronic patient record system in the world (based on the new medical data exchange standard HL7 FHIR) in Lithuania
• Making the whole Estonian national medical image databank accessible to a doctor anywhere
• The 226MEUR Valmis project, which will modernize and replace dozens of tax information systems in the Finnish Tax Administration with a single one
Want to know more about our solution, projects or team?
Contact Elena Koivumäki, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 401347724 or connect on LinkedIn with Jarkko Enden, Head of Technology