Job Reference #
Are you experienced Java developer, interested in joining local UBS Luxembourg Fund Services team? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We're looking for someone like that who can help us in:
– Analyze user requirements and create formal specifications
– Develop new applications and adapt of existing ones
– Plan and execute technical, unit and regression testing (white box testing)
– Provide 3rd level production support
Country / State
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the IT Fund Services team in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office). The team is responsible for delivering and maintaining applications which support Fund Administration Platform in Luxembourg and Switzerland. You stand a chance to become a member of our team which consists of application developers, interface developers, IT test analysts and application managers. What's more, you will have a chance to collaborate with global teams, including IT specialists from Luxembourg and Switzerland, project managers and business analysts of Fund Administration Platform.
Your experience and skills
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology
– Min.3 years of experience in software development
– Experience in Unix, Java/J2EE, web development
– Excellent Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
– A very good English speaker
– A strong expert in technology and systems integration
– Capable of completing development work with minimal supervision
– A detail oriented person who is able to test own work
– Knowledge on tools like Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Nexus and WebSphere application server
– Experience in the financial industry, preferably within Investment Funds (Fund Administration)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?