Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 software-industrial company that delivers industry specific solutions that include aerospace and automotive products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help everything from aircraft, cars, homes and buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom.
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) is the integrated technology development and engineering arm of Honeywell and has more than 10,000 employees across its centers in India, China, the Czech Republic and Mexico. With more than 50 percent of the engineers focusing on software and 100 percent CMMI Maturity Level 5 certified across all its centers globally, HTS supports Honeywell’s businesses’ sustained organic growth with connected and differentiated products and solutions, East for East (E4E) innovations, and enables the Company’s East to Rest (E2R) globalization strategies.
The Sr. Financial Analist position in HTS Mexico will be responsible for providing key financial support to management to improve the operational and financial performance across all HTS Mexico sites. Specifically, this is to be achieved by supporting local R&D leadership in identifying areas of improvement, establishing corrective actions and driving continuous improvement in financial performance. The role is supported by a larger finance organization across HTS (examples: HTS FP&A team in Bangalore, RFC in SLP, Mexico, GFC, Bangalore), so building relationships and influencing skills will be critical behaviors for the successful candidate.
· Provide management with key insight into financial performance highlighting areas of improving RD&E effectiveness, identify root causes and partner with management on corrective actions and improvement plans. The candidate is expected to liaise with other Finance teams in HTS to ensure management information requirements are adequately met with standard financial metrics, updated performance reports and analysis.
· Provide management with financial support on business decisions. This person is expected to play a key leadership role with local management and other functions to deliver productivity improvements, cost reduction plans, working capital improvements, and capital efficiency. Examples: R&D labor resource planning, capital investment decisions including scenario analysis and evaluation.
· Develop annual operating plans (AOP) & forecasts for all businesses, by LOBs/GBEs as per Corporate/ business calendar.
· Establish a strong MOS on monthly financials review with the site and business leaders as well as with the global finance leaders for each of the businesses.
· Provide regular updates to local and senior finance leadership on forecasted performance against targets and associated risks / opportunities.
· Establish a robust MOS for all capital spend including GRE and business/lab related capex.
· Support the R&D organization in ad-hoc projects impacting the site /SBG/GBE
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related field. CPA or equivalent qualification will be a distinct advantage.
· Relevant work experience in an accounting/finance position supporting R&D/ IT operations
Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to develop strong partnerships and a collaborative, teaming environment within and across functional organizations, ability to build credibility with colleagues by providing consistently sound financial support and guidance to positively influence business results.· Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically and influence business decisions using appropriate, fact-based financial information.
Excellent time management and organizational skills.· Strong inter-personal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish, including ability to appropriately adapt message content/delivery style to audience needs at all levels in the organization.
· Proficiency in usage of SAP FICO preferred.
· Ability to work independently, exercise appropriate discretion and apply sound judgment with minimal direct supervision.
Created with SnapApproval of books of accountsTimely month/quarter closeFinancial projectionsAssist auditsMaintain process documentation
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.