May 22, 2018, 5:54:01 AM
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Sales Support Apprentice is responsible for the timely delivery of accurate quotations based on customer specifications, supporting Emerson Automation Solutions, Process Systems and Solutions (PSS) sales and service teams across Europe.
He/she is responsible to proactively support and follow up PSS initiatives and provide support for Emerson existing customers.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create spare parts and service proposals within the set requested date
· Responsible for the correctness of the detailed technical solution, as well as for accuracy and completeness of the financial estimates
· Work with the European PSS sales/service team to issue several proposals in parallel.
· Cooperate with sales, service and other departments and business units to compile estimates and other documents needed to generate competitive and accurate proposals.
· Report to the Team Leader to set the course of action necessary to deliver proposals according to customer requirements, in time and at the highest standards of quality
· Draw-up specific activity reports
· Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of PSS products, services & Industry application
· Adhere to Emerson Automation Solutions Ethical values at all time
· Follow the correct working methods, procedures, tools, and identify areas of improvement where needed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Fluent in English and French languages (B2 or higher)
· Technical University bachelor level & Master Studies
· Fresh Graduate or Undergraduate Last Year
· Knowledge of Process Control and Safety Systems with applications in Process Industries is an advantage (will be considered a plus)
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.