• To deliver the team performance contract and individual performance plan to meet or exceed sales target within agreed budgets.
• To gain formulary acceptance and increased usage for promoted products in all relevant accounts.
• To prepare and implement account development and territory business plans.
• To improve clinical sales and marketing knowledge of promoted and competitor products.
• To maintain an up to date knowledge of the health provision environment.
• To identify and develop key opinion leaders to increase product usage, gain formulary acceptance and product endorsement.
• To improve selling skills by undertaking the required kill practice or learning identified as part of an ongoing training programme.
• To improve productivity through delivery of QTQ objectives.
• To update and maintain sales tracking systems to maximise effectiveness on territory.
• To operate within the relevant codes of practice.
Professional Medical Representative (Central)
• Degree in Science, Medical, Pharmacy, Business Admin.
• Has a minimum 1-2 years of experience in Pharmaceutical sales and allied healthcare.
• Fluent and proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
COMMERCIAL OPS APAC SZ