Responsible for supplier development in a manufacturing or service process; works with suppliers to continuously improve performance, implement process controls and develop quality assurance plans.
The AGM- SQE Supervisor will be based in Kunshan. This position is responsible for supplier development in a manufacturing or service process; works with suppliers to continuously improve performance, implement process controls and develop quality assurance plans.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Select the suitable supplier with jointed-effort of sourcing on aspects of quality, capability, pricing, delivery, environment, society regulation, etc. against customer requirements.
- Implement the new supplier qualification thru the process of capability matching, supplier risk assessment, supplier self-assessment, onsite qualification audit, qualification database management.
- Understand customer drawing, specification to feedback value-added engineering proposal to customer and supplier for optimization of supplier manufacturing process or products.
- Implement PPAP (FAI). PPAP include FAI, Material Certificates, Quality/Process Control Plan, FMEA, MSA, Process Parameter Sheet, RoHS compliance, Reliability Test, COC, etc.
- Performs quality audits on suppliers to assure products and services meet International Organization for Standards (ISO) and regulatory standards Forms a good relationship with the purchasing engineer and the supplier system in order to maintain a strong support system and supplier relationships for the organization in which they work.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Demonstrates advanced functional and technical skills and basic process skills.
- More than 6 years related working experience in Automotive industry
- Rich experience in SQE
- Typically requires skill and troubleshooting, and diagnostics, and overview of the entire test process and the ability to train others.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations
- Experience in molding and PCB
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Impacts the near-term (quarterly/semi-annual) operational success of the function. Creates functional processes or technologies. Executes functional strategic plans and objectives at the site. Demonstrates experience in leading major initiatives and provides input to those initiatives.
- Demonstrates advanced operations, technical and people and/or process skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.