The IT Project Manager will be based in Guadalajara North. This person will be responsible for Project Management following the AIM methodology. Executive presentation, work with groups across the region and manage a project management tool.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Operate as the internal and external primary point of contact for all products and services of their program
- To ensure the project management life cycle
- AIM methodology knowledge
- To coordinate resources from different teams (local, regional or global).
- Presentation with executives in order to get approvals.
- Coordinate efforts with Customer IT
- Managing projects in the region.
- Projects implementations in the Americas region
- Strong and clear communication with the team
- Knowledge or infrastructure (like: Serves, storage, virtual environment)
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)
- AIM methodology
- Ability to present the different projects
- Ability to negotiate
- PMP certification
- Experience in IT projects
- LEAN knowledge
- English fluent
- 4+ years of experience (as minimum)
- Good presentations skills
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience Engineer
- Advanced english level
- 4-5 years of experience
- Available to Travel
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive salary
- Life Insurance
- Christmas bonus (30 days)
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation bonus
- And more benefits
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.