1. Operational Sales and Marketing
a. Gather information and provide analysis to create an area strategic plan with price control, marketing activities, and hospital-based projects for his/her respective area.
b. Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the area strategic plan; Provide excellent customer service and support which will lead to significant sales growth within key target accounts
2. Develops Monthly/Quarterly Sales Plans
a. Reports to the Business Development Manager (BDM) and works closely with aligned distributor counterparts to support sales generation and order fulfillment for specific accounts
b. Create the sales forecast for the territory;
c. Provide sales data and analyze sales trends to be used for monthly sales forecasting purposes
3. Accomplish Sales objectives
a. Achieve the sales target by managing the sales contribution (by product) by customers in his/her respective area.
b. Strengthen brand awareness through effective execution of area strategic plans and growth strategies in the territory
c. Collaborate with other business units to leverage existing business relationships and optimize sales opportunities
4. Collect Market Intelligence
a. Determine competitive market share, key strategies and tactics, marketing activities, etc.
1. Achieve Sales Target
2. Forecast Sales Monthly/Quarterly
3. Communicate Key Activities to BDM/Marketing through Salesforce.com
4. Collaborate with colleagues
Qualifications and Attributes
1. Demonstrates unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others; consistently models desired behaviors and values established by the company; Respects diversity of perspective in discussions
2. Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing. Holds himself/herself accountable to sales performance and accepts challenges.
Skill, Experience and Knowledge:
1. Market understanding in surgical market, customer behavior, suture business knowledge to set up the local strategy direction. Can deliver the data, analyze the data and efective communicate the conclusion to the peer and line manager (Shape and Achive)
2. Engage in matrix structure organisation to execute the sales strategy (Engage)
3. Problem solver with the ability generate breakthrough ideas (Innovate)
1. Bachelor degree or Diploma
2. Sales & Marketing for Pharmacy or Medical Devices experience for at least 2 years
3. Strong oral and written communication skills