Business Operations / Event Specialist
NVIDIA is the brains behind games, visualization, artificial intelligence, smart cities, and self-driving vehicles.
We've expanded so quickly that we are adding a person to the Worldwide Field Operations (WWFO) Go To Market team who can help handle and innovate the ongoing processes and deliverables around the internal meetings that the business depends upon, and in support of regional external company events. You will also help to create and track critical recurring and one-time business documents such as strategy presentations, spreadsheets and briefs.
Our department supports the automotive, enterprise and gaming businesses for NVIDIA, incubating new ways of doing things effectively, providing effective selling content and ensuring that we are executing our business and go to market strategy.
Can you work effectively as part a dynamic lean team in a very successful company with a startup attitude, working with everyone from admins to business development execs, the sales team to marketers, right up to the CEO and executive team?
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate internal meetings such as quarterly all hands and extended staff meetings, the ongoing product launch meeting cadence, and the recurring global and regional field calls between HQ and field teams.
- Maintain distribution lists, room blocks, food and beverage via our internal portal and MS Outlook.
- Document and implement best approaches to improve invitations, agendas and meetings
- Handle Sharepoint and Google Drive files, helping to track that action items have been completed by us and by the extended team.
- Help to drive project deliverables around regional external NVIDIA events, in advance and onsite, such as our global technology conferences (GTC) in San Jose, Taiwan, Japan, Israel and Munich.
- Lead the GTC VIP customer meetings process, working with event teams leading up to and onsite.
- Handle and report on travel approvals and event passes, budget allocation, travel, and passes.
- You’ll analyze and synthesize hundreds of trip reports into a consolidated summary report using Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Own ongoing processes and deliverables, such as the internal operating calendar, compilation of key business achievement milestones, new product checklists, and the 'who to call' spreadsheet.
What we need to see:
- A positive fun attitude and work ethic
- 5+ years experience in similar company
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, written and verbal skills; able to learn and understand complex subjects quickly.
- Strong project management and relationship skills; ability to multi-task to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Able to motivate the team to work with you and each other.
- Able to pivot and deliver against differing opinions
- Know how to navigate well in matrixed organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Ways to stand out:
- The right attitude with a real passion for getting things done in an organized way in a quick paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills: someone who enjoys working closely to achieve a common goal
- Self-motivated and can work easily within anyone from a Senior Vice President to field sales rep
- Good Microsoft Outlook (meetings), Powerpoint (presentation tables and formatting within template) and Excel skills (pivot tables)
- An understanding or background in industry or technology sales and marketing organization
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and self-motivated, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.