Renewable Energy Hydro
GE Renewable Energy
The successful candidate will formulate deal structure, proposal strategy and lead customer negotiations. He/She will also identify new opportunities with functional partners to develop new products and services for business growth. As Vietnam Country Sales Manager, he/she will :
• Be responsible for driving profitable Hydro growth for Vietnam market through increasing sales of GE's world class Hydro new, retrofit/services and digital markets.
• Continue to develop existing customer relationships as well as develop new clients and coordinate with the Hydro Business support and Central functions including Product Management to identify and influence key products and technical solutions for the Customers.
• Contribute to the commercial activity of new and retrofit opportunities for the Hydro Business within the region from opportunity identification, pre-positioning, Capture strategy in collaboration with Regional Sales & COE leaders and Capture plans to win the projects. Assist in all major proposal generation including; Terms and Conditions negotiations with customers. Be accountable to drive results and meet Operating Plan Objectives (Annual OP).
• Accurately forecast pipeline of opportunities including; Orders and Sales for a given sales territory in GE's Salesforce.com system on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• Cooperates with Strategic Accounts Leader within the region to drive customer intimacy with all keys decision makers and influencers, mapping and strategy development for a given Customer.
• Provide competitive market feedback to the business on any proposals, win or lose via use of Salesforce.com and active session of win/lost analysis
• Control operating and entertainment expenses within approved budgets (T&L)
• Works with absolute integrity and full adherence to the Ethics and Compliance rules
• Represents Hydro at key Power events
The Country Sales Manager will own customer relationship and have responsibility for the profitable growth of GE Hydro New equipment, Retrofits/Services and Digital to Government/private Utility, and IPP end user customers by owning Operating Plan (Order, Profitability and Cash) for Vietnam market.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in Power business, Hydropower will be a plus, i.e. Commercial Operations, Application Engineering, Field Service, and/or Technical Sales
• Strong Sales or Business Development experiences in the designated regional market place.
• Proven track record of sales result and sales leadership results
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence cross functional Business teams to drive sales strategy and growth
• Proven successes in managing complex sales projects and implement appropriate partnerships with stakeholders inside and outside the Vietnam
• Master's Degree in Business (MBA) from an accredited college or university
• Black or Green Belt Certification or equivalent Quality certification
• Technical Sales Program Graduate (TSLP, CLP, or ECLP)
• Deep knowledge of Vietnam hydropower market and competitive issues
• Passion for customer success, demonstrated collaboration skills with co-creation of new customer oriented solution to meet customer needs
• Understand Customer business models and leverage Hydro Business solutions to create customer competitive advantage
• Strong presence with outstanding presentation, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
• Flexible travel schedule
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Hydro is part of GE Renewable Energy. GE's Hydro turbines and generators represent more than 25% of the total installed capacity worldwide. Our portfolio of solutions for hydropower generation includes the broadest range of hydro solutions and services: from water to wire, from individual equipment to complete turnkey solutions, for new plants and the installed base.
Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh