The Search & Performance Marketing Manager, EMEA plays a key support role in implementing Disney's ‘One Voice, One Vision’ approach across all digital marketing activities throughout EMEA.
The role will work with the Director, Digital Marketing, Social & Search, EMEA, and the Senior Technical Manager, EMEA, and various regional & local stakeholders to create high quality, digital experiences for Disney’s audiences. These experiences will address constantly changing consumer expectations, drive brand loyalty through engaging content, and guide consumers along the path to purchase.
The core contribution of this role is to provide best in class search and performance marketing strategy, whilst articulating specific & measurable business objectives and KPIs that ultimately lead to increased engagement and overall increased value to Disney.
- Management of agencies and partners to deliver effective integrated Search and Programmatic campaigns
- Ensure clear and measureable objectives and KPI’s are assigned for every campaign (whether that be “always on” activates and/or “tent pole” campaigns)
- Incorporate all insights & learnings back into new and ongoing campaigns – always striving for efficiencies
- Communicate learnings and best practice guidelines across EMEA creating a community of shared expertise
- Develop and manage external and internal partnerships to maximise the mutual benefits of sharing data and/or executing performance campaigns
- Ensure the right tools are in place across EMEA enabling consistent monitoring and measurement of acquisition marketing campaigns
- Work closely with key internal digital marketing teams (Channel, Studio and Disney Store), ensuring strategies are aligned to effectively deliver against KPIs
- Extensive work experience across Digital with proven Search and Performance marketing experience
- Experience executing Search and Performance campaigns, with the ability to connect high level business objectives to specific tactics and the technology behind them.
- Proven SEM and Programmatic experience across multiple platforms with numerous stakeholders
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion attribution, and online customer acquisition
- Experience and solid application of bidder tools (DSPs, SSPs, Search, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and how various tools are applied (list)
- Thorough understanding of performance platforms, i.e. Google Shopping, Amazon Marketing Services, and Facebook Product Ads
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SEM, and Programmatic
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) beneficial
- Management experience of a small team with external stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience across all aspects of digital acquisition and how it fits within the wider channel/media mix
- Ability to deliver holistic Search & Performance campaigns that provide strategic leadership and efficient use of combined channels
- Ability to read your audience, adapt quickly, manage stakeholder needs across a complex matrix organisation
- Confident with technology – strong writing and presenting skills to make technology easy to understand to a non-tech business and legal audiences
- Motivational, inspirational, team player
- Results oriented – focused on meeting and exceeding established KPIs
- Strong Organizational Skills – Attention to detail and ability to implement solid processes
- Resourceful and pro-active – resolve conflict & looks for solutions and information in creative ways
- Ability to demonstrate experience of operating across a complex matrix organisation
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Adaptable and flexible (with working hours, travel, getting things done)
- Interested in trends, new initiatives, and keeping up with the latest industry news
- Problem solver
- Creative and analytical thinker – can identify & drive opportunities
- Brave – not afraid to test, take risk, challenge authority
This position is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
Applicants must have the existing right to work in the UK.
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.