To explore and gain the experience in test field.
In your new role you will:
- Advocate in backend products in respective package platform.
- Drives backed yield per assigned package families.
- Main interface to UPE or E2E PE or BU PRM for yield topic of respective package platform.
- Be responsible for yield plan and target setting proposal.
- Handle proactive data analysis to identify yield gain potential along the value chain such as in-house or subcon.
- Do regular CoY or yield detractor analysis for improvement identification and determine focus.
- Need to be accountable for final yield break down and assigning improvement topics to respective experts such as Test, Assembly and Pre-assembly.
- Request measures for yield improvement and setup and maintain yield roadmap
- Monitor of yield improvement measures and projects and its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leads yield review regular meetings within operation & across segment/BU, provides input to the segment and cluster yield reviews.
- Handle run yield improvement projects on demand, establish team structure for such projects.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Material Science, Physics or equivalent.
- Preferably 6 years and above of working experience in electronics or semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Experience in use of statistical data analysis tools to apply knows how to support the efficiency of the tasks.
- Experience in assembly, test processes and broad knowledge in overall Semiconductor Fronted and Backend processes.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Delegation, planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to coach and leading technical experts.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.
As a Test Development Engineer, Martin comes up with testing routines to ensure that every chip bearing the Infineon name is reliable and dependable. Learn more about his different tasks and what makes him passionate about his job.
Whether it comes to childcare or a long-awaited break – we want you to be able to balance your personal obligations and desires with your work. At Infineon, you decide together with us how, when, and where you work. Offers such as flextime, sabbaticals, and childcare make it possible.
We offer four equivalent career paths: the Technical Ladder for our technical experts, Management Careers for our executive personnel, the Project Management Career and the Individual Contributor for our knowledge carriers. It’s important to us that our employees continue to develop. We therefore focus on transparency and permeability: switching between career paths is also possible!
Feel free to subscribe to our job alert.