What are my responsibilities?
- Day to day execution and delivery of their assigned Engineering work packages, (bids and projects) for the Thailand Engineering Centre of Competence (CoC).
- Follow the work package process where each specific Work Package (WP) will be led by different Work Package Leaders (WPL) who will be accountable to the Engineering Hub Operations Manager
- Effective utilization of the Hub Engineering resources and will also need to plan the resource requirements and advise the Engineering Director of the need for recruitment in order to fill those resource needs.
- Maintain the balance between delivery, competency growth and succession planning for the Thai Engineering Hub.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience of managing engineering operations and team of engineers
- Understanding of overall electrical and/or mechanical engineering subject matters
- Attention to detail, people oriented with and overall view and business acumen
- Good decision making, communication, and management skills
- Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office