Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
GE Renewable Energy
This role contributes to the overall strategy for Onshore Wind. Key responsibilities will include:
• Work to ensure 100% services contract coverage of all existing and future target customers in the Northeast Asia region.
• Take services/parts order proactively for all existing customers
• Manage customer accounts, end to end, ITO to OTR
• Develop new customer accounts, by showcasing GE capability and Digital technology
• Provide input to region product line and marketing teams on developments and customer asks in the market place to sharpen GE solutions
• Due diligence in maintaining and updating of SFDC as a Sales tool for all customer interactions without exception
• Be able to have discussion with potential customers on IRR’s and project finance
• Keep abreast of industry developments, trends for services offerings in the market place and work with marketing to develop a consistent messaging on GE point of view to customers
• Serve as a business partner to the operating teams to drive business initiatives, growth and profitability
This role entails core Sales related activities for growth of Services business for Northeast Asia. The incumbent will focus on growth of services to Wind Farm customers both GE and non-GE.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• MBA with specialization in Marketing & Finance, or equivalent knowledge or experience
• 10+ years in Sales of capital equipment, Wind business preferred.
• Strong understanding of Project Finance, Equity and Project IRR’s
• Fluency in Japanese & strong industry connect with key wind customers in the region.
• Professional engagement with approval agencies / industry bodies will be an extra plus.
• Ability to independently run and present financial returns on proposed projects to determine viability
• Ability & willingness to travel extensively/ frequently and on Customer demand
We are looking for a dynamic candidate with strong Sales skills and ability to partner with Commercial Finance, Projects and Commercial Operations to drive growth.
• Strong critical thinking skills… the ability to assess various complex issues and come to quick solutions
• Strong communicator… balance and act as cultural bridge between regional and global teams
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills… ability to influence different stakeholders
• Good understanding of Project finance and connect within the Financing community
• Consistently deliver messaging on GE values and growth traits
• Experience and comfort in matrix environment
• MS Office Suite
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.