Job Description: Manager Testing
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing QA organisation with emphasise on automation.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality software
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in handling multiple projects at a time with quality delivery
- Working experience on Unified communication technologies
- Working experience on Telecom projects involving SIP/VOIP
- Hands on experience in automation testing.
- Experience in any scripting language – Python, Perl, Java etc..
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience debugging in test automation setup
- Must have mentored and guided team of automation and DevOps engineers
- Excellent communication skills, team player and self-motivated.
- Strong understanding of system, applications performance parameters and strategies.
- Experience in working very closely with development team and cross functional teams to ensure quality, reliability.
- Experience in handling customer cases and support requirements is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Guide, develop and execute automation strategy to deliver highest quality product
- Be able to work towards measurable metrics to ensure success
- Continuously look for improvements and new technologies to utilize
- Working with the team through the entire development cycle, design, implement, document and test
- Working with cross functional and business teams to understand the requirements and timely delivery of high quality product
- Building a world class team
- Continuously work towards improving test strategies and coverage.
- Any Graduate or Post-Graduate with 12+ years broad and/or deep work experience from similar tasks with minimum 4 years of managerial experience.