At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The Sr. Payroll Specialist manages the day to day payroll process and performs accounting-related tasks.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Analyzes, prepares and manages the inputting of payroll data for multi-state, bi-weekly and monthly payroll. Uses Workday automated system to produce accurate and timely payroll reports
- Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws
- Works closely with PEO Canada Payroll Team and VKA (India) to ensure accurate foreign payroll processing
- Manage PTO Tracking and Time Tracking functions within Workday Works with the Benefits Manager to oversee 401(k) administration Manages the 401(k) annual audit process
- Provides data to Finance team for various journal entries, account reconciliations, and provides General Ledger support
- Manages ADP fulfillment relationship and all payroll tax processing
- Audits and creates all withholding tax set up and filings in conjunction with ADP Partners with HRBP’s to manage unemployment process
- Leads day to day training for the payroll team
- Responsible for other duties assigned by management
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; five to six years related experience; experience
- managing 500+ employee payrolls; experience with international payrolls
- Language Ability: Read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or governmental documents. Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the public
- Mathematical Ability: Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages Reasoning Ability: Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Certificates and Licenses: CPP/FPC preferred
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers