Intermediate Financial Analyst
The Intermediate Financial Analyst provides assistance with financial statements and operating performance analyses. They also support financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, business case development, and evaluation to finance management, leadership, and operations teams.
- Financial and operational reporting.
- Produce KPI / Scorecard reports.
- Produce flash reports and stewardship reports.
- Prepare monthly profit and loss reports.
- Ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Prepare variance analysis and financial/operational commentary.
- Provide support for budgeting, business planning and forecasts.
- Produce and support analyses and reports for Corporate teams.
- Responsible for generating forecasts.
- Support business case development and investment analyses.
- Business performance analyses.
- Mentoring and coaching junior employees and or non-financial professionals.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Must be able to maintain good working relationship and partner well with operations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of finance and accounting experience.
- Post-secondary education in in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Possess or progressing towards professional designation such as CA, CMA, CGA, CPA.
Job Requirements - Work Experience
Job Requirements - Education
Bachelors: Accounting (Required), Diploma / Certification: Accounting