- Initiate contact with the customer in the store and makes them feel welcome
- Assesses the needs of the customer and provides courteous, helpful and knowledgeable service throughout the store, including sales floor, fitting rooms, and cash register.
- Communicates with customers about style, quality, and value of our products.
- Processes accurate and timely cash register transactions and facilitates superior check-out experience while safeguarding company assets.
- Assists with merchandise flow, including receiving shipments, replenishment, fitting room, returns, markdowns and price management.
- Assists with other operational activities, including store and warehouse maintenance, and visual execution, helping to maintain a neat, clean and inviting shopping environment; including sweeping, dusting and general housekeeping.
- Promotes customer loyalty though consumer relationship marketing.
- May assist at the customer service desk, assisting with returns, employee purchases, and customer inquiries.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, courteous, genuine and approachable
- A positive demeanor and approach to work
- Efficient and self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Team oriented
- Good math aptitude
- Detail oriented
Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, kneel, and crouch. Occasionally required to climb and balance.
- Use fingers and hands to touch, feel, and control objects.
- Open availability and flexibility with schedule to meet customer demand and the needs of the business.
Contributing to Team Success