Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
You will be a Product Owner of two teams. One is responsible of the continuous integration of the patient monitoring software and other of the automation test framework and tools. These teams form the basis for our CARESCAPE patient monitoring products SW development pipeline.
You will be expected to:
- Understand the needs of the SW developers and products regarding the SW development pipeline.
- Assist in translating the needs in to team work items.
- Participate in defining business cases and making the value of the work visible.
- Understand the backlog priorities and being able to make hard decisions what to implement and when.
GE Healthcare Monitoring Solutions is looking for a visionary Product Owner to drive the development of continuous integration and automated testing. You will be in the driver’s seat of defining and bringing the medial device SW development pipeline to the next level. We have a talented team with great spirit, doing work that makes a real difference to people’s lives: software development for leading edge patient monitoring products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field or equivalent work experience.
- Passion to create a smooth software development experience for the SW developers.
- Relentless annoyance of processes and tools which are not efficient and and need to improve those.
- Experience in being a product owner in an environment which implements Scrum method.
- Understanding of software development pipeline of modern embedded device environment.
- Experience in test tool frameworks and test tools.
- Significant software development experience in device SW related field.
- Good communicator of technical issues bridging information between technical and non-technical persons.
- Working knowledge on configuration management tools.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Legally authorized to work in Finland and willing to work in our Helsinki, Finland facility full-time.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field.
- Product owner role experience of a continuous integration and test automation teams.
- Overall understanding of virtualization environments related to testing.
- Worked providing continuous integration services for an organization of 100-200 SW developers.
- Experience in continuous integration operations with onsite data centers and cloud services.
- Experience on embedded software development.
- Working knowledge of version control tools like Git and Perforce.
Interested? Please apply through www.ge.com/careers on later than June 6th, however we will proceed with applications already during the application period. For more information please contact Software Engineering Manager Rami Koivunen, tel. +358 40 745 4637 or email: rami.koivunen(at)ge.com.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.