Hours: Local time morning & evening (10:30 am - 5 pm & 7 - 10 pm, which will change with daylight savings)
The Legal Assistant is responsible for the following aspects of contract administration & corporate work:
- Generate, review, verify and edit a variety of legal contracts, including sales, vendor, and consulting agreements in Sales force software system.
- Print, save, scan, proofread, redline, track and organize documents and signature pages to ensure accuracy and quality control of copy, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax in final format.
- Support the Finance Department through the preparation of collection letters, tracking responses, and assisting with escalations.
- Update and locate files and appropriate documentation, correspondence and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Provide deadline management.
- Compose routine correspondence.
- Monitor and maintain organization-wide compliance with Market Track’s internal Contract Review policies.
- Support Market Track in other aspects of its regular activities as required.
Skills & Requirements
- 1+years of experience in Law/Legal field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Equivalent.
- Meaningful experience with intellectual property administration a plus.
- Quick learning skills. Quick learn of Salesforce Software and to process legal work through it.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be a team player, detail-oriented and organized, able to work independently, prioritize assignments and multitask; strong work ethic, flexible, dependable, positive can-do attitude; ability to establish effective working relationships throughout operational groups; must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality; and able to make a positive contribution to Market Track.
- Eager to learn and willing to step outside of candidate’s comfort zone, while maintaining
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to efficiently handle and prioritize multiple deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and other comparable document production software such as PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook; ability to work with a variety of programs and to pick up new software quickly.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation and search engines.