BP – This is your place! Find the right position to explore your potential in the exciting and vibrant universe of BP, one of the world’s leading energy companies!
No matter whether you are a fresh graduate, a toruist guide, a teacher, a translator or you are already working in customer service. Consider joining our prominent team if you have strong language knowledge and customer oriented approach. Unleash your potential at BP as a
Who we are?
DEMAND AND PROCESS ANALYTICS INTERN
(fixed term for 6 months)
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.What do we offer?
If you join us as a Demand and Process Analytics Intern
you may have the following responsibilities
- Support the Demand Analyst Team with various activities
- Carry out analysis and reports
As a Demand and Process Analytics Intern
you will make a significant impact
- Contribute to improvements in key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Be the main contributor for standardization and initiatives related to forecast maintaining activities related to product changes
For a Demand and Process Analytics Intern
role we have the following requirements
- Ongoing, full-time studies in a relevant field
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work at least 20 hours / week
- High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages (especially Excel knowledge)
- Strong written/oral communication skills
Strong analytical skills
- Exhibit strong Team Player characteristics, constructive communication and active listening skills at all times
At BP, we provide
the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are valuable
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning opportunities and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston. We have been continuing to develop our European Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary since 2009 and now we are extending our presence in Szeged as well. We aim to bring dynamism to the country and opportunities to all our current and future employees. Due to upcoming corporate transitions and our progressively growing competence over multifaceted business processes, our European service centre is persistently broadening its range of prominent career opportunities in both cities. We offer more and more B2B roles for career planners as well as increasingly complex, high-level, senior positions to seasoned experts. We are seeking individuals who share our values and are ready to make our business and culture stronger. Our key aim is to keep building on the successes we’ve seen over recent years, driving through the many and varied projects we’re working on that demonstrate continuous improvement. We strive to inspire our employees by creating an enjoyable, challenging work environment whilst simultaneously providing balance in private and work life, advancement through compensation, fun at work and shared devotion in volunteering and charity activities. All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions