Job Reference #
Are you a people person who can establish a service-oriented team culture and robust processes? And develop strong relationships? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- leading teams of recruiting coordinators supporting EMEA region to make sure that HR services (like management of candidate data, initiating onboarding process, organizing candidate interviews and obtaining references) are delivered efficiently
- manage Regional Recruiting Operations Specialists supporting EMEA based recruiting teams in daily operations, system and process related queries
- ensure all recruitment operations and processes within the region are consistent and compliant with our regional / Global policies and management standards
- comply with all audit and risk requests and reviews as required
- collaborate with the Compliance function to ensure compliance requirements are appropriately met and balanced within recruiting policy
- deliver local and global projects and be the local SME for recruiting policies and projects
Head of Regional Recruiting Operations
Country / State
Human Resources (HR)
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be leading the Recruiting Operations team based in Krakow and Wroclaw reporting to the Global Head of Recruiting Operations. We make sure that candidates, hiring managers and recruiters get a seamless experience throughout the whole recruitment process. Your role will be pivotal in overall and ongoing success of the recruiting function.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills
- strong leadership experience (ideally managing a function through the structure of Team Leads)
- a high degree of client focus and a true service-oriented delivery mindset
- the ability to communicate clearly, accurately and succinctly, while adjusting to audience needs
- strong judgment and decision making skills, careful when evaluating the risks of alternative
- excellent level of English
- Recruiting background would be an asset
• passionate about human resources and your teams
• well organized and detail oriented, with prioritization skills and the ability to develop and monitor action plans
• always looking to innovate and comfortable with challenging the status quo
• skilled at building your network and a collaborative team player (you’re a people person)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?