We are a pharmacy built on providing an exceptional experience to our customers. Our team is the heart of our service, and we’re growing fast. We’re looking for an experienced training and development leader to ensure our teams are set up to succeed and continue to advance and strengthen their skill sets. We are looking for a self-motivated, innovative, and collaborative person to help build upon our training and development programs. It is crucial that our employees feel prepared to perform their essential functions of their role and also feel that they are given the tools needed to advance within the organization. This role is part senior individual contributor and part team leader.
What will you work on everyday?
- Lead, facilitate and evaluate training programs. Design and build sustainable programs that will increase the efficiencies and productivity our new hires to shorten the time to contribute.
- Design and facilitate leadership development training programs that provide our leaders with the tools they need to be successful, increasing employee engagement across the organization.
- Through partnership with legal and the VP of People Operations, conduct annualized compliance trainings across the organization.
- Ensure all programs remain current with industry training and education trends and build a Training and Development team that can support business leaders with their unique training needs and requirements. Work with leadership teams to drive company training programs and ensure they are implemented and conducted throughout organization.
- Rebrand the employee onboarding program to ensure a consistent experience across the organization and an appropriate and engaging introduction to PillPack and our culture.
- Establish a strong and unified training brand; develop and conduct a “Train the Trainer” module to ensure consistency in our approach and messaging on training.
- Foster a culture of curious learning and continuous development.
Skills and Experience we are looking for
- 7+ years experience in a progressive learning and development position
- 2+ years leading teams and managing direct reports, ability to mentor and advise individual contributors in training and development roles.
- Thorough knowledge of the training and adult learning principles (assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation)
- Strength in building trusted relationships with the business at senior levels
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility amidst shifting priorities and ability to work well under pressure
- Experience interacting with all levels of management and team members
- Incredibly detail oriented and organized
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information:
Individuals seeking employment at PillPack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements